Here are a few snapshots from the day:
Jace made the mistake of looking the other way and turned to find Gibbs seconds away from snatching his beloved Pizza Rolls. Did I warn him??? NOPE! I grabbed the camera.
If you give a dog a pizza role, she'll ask you for a drink............ sounds like a children's book I know : )
So at this point, Jace gave up on trying to drink out of his glass and Gibby took full advantage.... this picture cracks me up everytime! Soo gross! She's a Goldendoodlizard
Later in the day...... I got a pedicure with my girlfriend Julie as a celebration to the end of the school year! Aren't our toes cute?! Mine are orange : )
Side Note: In the car, on the way back from Sidney, I was digging trying to find something when I pulled out a chalkboard eraser from the bottomless pit that is my purse. Me- "Honestly, You know you're a teacher when you pull a chalk eraser from your purse!" Julie (laughing)- "You know you're a teacher when you keep an eraser in your car!" as she pulls an identical eraser from the compartment in her door! So random! We laughed and laughed. Supposedly they are nice to have when you have foggy windows. I will have to transport mine from my purse to my car : )
I also got a yoga mat... I believe this position is called downward dog. At least someone got some use out of it!
Okay...I have a few comments about this blog post:
ReplyDelete1. Aren't Pizza Rolls spelled ROLLS not ROLES? I'm no expert since I don't think I've ever purchased or ate them, but I'm just sayin'...
2. Gibby's tounge is so long...I'm gonna keep my eyes wide open when I'm around that lizardog!
3. I was very relieved to realize that the extra set of feet in that photo were NOT Jace's! I figured he couldn't possibly have that pretty of feet, but I WAS a little worried considering the nail polish!
4. No comment on the eraser thing...just laughing!!!
1. I fixed Pizza Rolls.... I knew it looked funny!
ReplyDelete2. She's ALMOST as rotten as Abby
3. Jace's feet are FAR from pretty although Jack believed it was him and seemed to think that Jace's "makeup" on his feet was funny!
4. I'll get you one