Thursday, September 10, 2009

Eating my words....

"Gibby will never sleep in our bed. She has a perfectly good bed next to ours." Chomp, Chomp, Chomp. I must say those aren't the most delicious words I've ever eaten.

It started with me feeling quite alone on the bed when Jace would work nights and plunking her lightly on the foot of the bed. She would stay for about 10 minutes, hop off, and lay on her own bed. It was just right. Then one morning I awoke to find her still on the bed. "Isn't that cute?!" and "Wow! She can jump up on the bed all by herself! Good Girl!" Just take a look at the little diagram I have created about what that night has evolved into.
Lovely.
She literally slept in the V of my legs last night.
(like my Microsoft Paint skills?? I won't say how long this took)

1 comment:

  1. Beth (aka Gibby's Auntie)September 10, 2009 at 4:13 PM

    There's just one word for it...SPOILED!!! Just wait until you have kids...you'll find yourself eating about a million and one words. My kids won't do this and my kids won't do that...and then you have them and they DO exactly what you said they wouldn't! Now that's LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete