Saturday, September 4, 2010

BAM!!

Today it hit me...
like a brick wall.

Noticing that praying for the things that I want to happen RIGHT NOW isn't working, I came to the conclusion that I need to be praying for patience and understanding in His timing. So, this past month became a trial run with this new prayer-time attitude and let me tell you.... what a difference! This time last month, I was crushed....see here. This month, facing the same dissappointments, I am content... happy even! Waiting for the future is much more barable when I am waiting with faith, rather than waiting with anxiety.

In case I forget, I have this little reminder.

"When you can't see God's hand, trust His heart" I got this saying, along with most of the crosses, at Hobby Lobby! Grab a coupon and go! Find it here

2 comments:

  1. **HUGS, Shells**

    I love you and pray every day for the same thing for you. You're gonna be a great teacher NOW and fabulous Mom someday. Only HE knows the perfect time for YOU! Sounds like you understand that better than most of us do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...it's been awhile since I let you have that beautiful saying on your wall...ever notice I never got around to hanging mine up? I think I may want to exchange it at HOBBY LOBBY for one like yours. I like it better than the one I ended up buying...let me know when you're up for a trip to Huber!!!

    ReplyDelete