Sunday, June 7, 2009

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers

Baby Overload!! I have another baby shower this Sunday and couldn't think of anything creative to give so I resorted to the registry...BORING! I hate shopping off the registry more than anything! First of all, it's so hard to find anything from the limited info that they give on the printouts. Second of all, I LOVE buying cute little dresses and other fun little outfits in miniature :) The only things that I could decipher the hieroglyphics for were some little rattley toys and plain white onesies. Luckily my creative side came out while trying to decide what I wanted to do...... The 5 pack o' onesies had lots of potential!


My Family Fun magazine had some really cute ideas for designing tshirts this month and I have them to thank for the tie, but the others were all me! Baby's last name will be Tussing a.k.a. Teeny Tussing and his papa played ball in college, hense the basketball. Like the play on words?? BAWLin' hehe. I figured I'd keep two of them white since that's what she registered for!

1 comment:

  1. Beth (aka your #1 fan!)June 8, 2009 at 9:23 AM

    Too cute...I should have turned you loose on the bazillion boring onesies that we've had around here! I just packed away the "I'm a big sister again," ect. tee shirts you made for the kids when Jack and Abby were born. Still love that idea, especially for school aged kids who keep getting asked the details about their new sibling. All they had to do was turn around and you had it all right on the back! You are so creative...I used to be but 4 kids have knocked the creativity plumb outta me! ;)

    ReplyDelete