Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sweet Summertime

#1 purchase of the summer..... our 3 person swing that folds down flat like a bed with a comfy cushion and removable canopy!! "I can get sooo much reading done this summer while swinging away!", I thought. Turns out, swinging in the breeze while reading makes me nauseous. Neat.

I do love the swing though. I can lay out on it in my suit and get some sun or put on the canopy and relax in the shade. Jace and I even stargazed the other night on it! Gibby will join me and lay at my feet or give me a little shove every once in awhile to get me rocking. I wanted to get a picture of me attempting to read on it but because Jace was inside sleeping, I had to set up my camera on the timer. Here are the results.................

Take 1: Thanks for the view Gibbs

Take 2: Little diva trying to steal the show. Her expression CRACKS ME UP!! "And Pose"

1 comment:

  1. Beth (Numero Uno Sis)June 19, 2009 at 6:55 AM

    Gibbs REALLY looks like her Mama in that first shot...!!! As far as the nauseous thing...not surprised! You always were one to get a queezy stomach whether reading in the car or not wanting to go to school! Just wait until you are expecting! Oooooooooooh Noooooooooo! :0

    ReplyDelete