
She hated the hat but was a trooper for a good 5 minutes!!
She wouldn't stop to pose with her "cake" but she did do what any reasonable 1 year old would.... shove her face in it! (Her cake is a nicely shaped blob of canned dog food. She normally eats dry food so it seemed to be as good as cake to her!) It's hard to tell but I'm sure her eyes were lit with excitement! And I'll admit it, I sang : )
And she did NOT drop to the floor and cover her ears because of my singing! She was trying to get that hat off : ) After a few unsuccessful minutes and plenty of laughing and pictures on my end, I helped her. She was scooting her head all over the livingroom carpet and it wouldn't budge. Quite funny.
The day is not yet over and on top of her cake and new Frisbee, she will get a walk later and we may even go visit her friend, Jake (mom and dad's dog). They are best friends until he starts to get a little "nosy" and sniffs her bottom. She gets kinda feisty....atta girl!
She's the coolest 1 year old I know!
Happy Birthday to Gibby from your God-Dog Mother Chloe!!! I would have loved to seen her trying to get that hat off!
ReplyDeleteI'll put it back on her for ya Chlo! It was funny! We won't be around this afternoon or evening but we will find a time to stop in! Thanks for being such a good God-Dog Mother to our girl!!
ReplyDelete