Oh my my my. Wanna see Shelly turn red and smoke blow out her ears??? I'll tell you how although it's not advised. Tell her that the loan for the new house (which has already taken over a month) has been frozen because the lender chosen by the broker has been SHUT DOWN.

You don't wanna mess with this! haha!
Wow.... I'm still in shock. I knew it was bad as soon as Dad slinked his way into the livingroom with a look on his face like he was bracing himself for an earthquake and cautiously sat down and started with, "I talked to your broker". Meanwhile I am giving him an accusing look and nervously shouting, "Why are you sitting down? Stand up. I don't like where this is going." The broker had decided to go with the lender with the lowest interest rate. This is normally a great thing.....except when they are about to get shut down by the government. We don't know if it was bankruptcy or illegal actions that caused this but I guess we got out before we got stuck with this lousy lender. Luckily we didn't have anything invested besides TIME at this point. Others are probably losing much more than just their closing date because of this lender.
Fighting back the urge to run to the bedroom, slam the door and scream in a pillow while throwing my fists into the matress was very difficult. This has been such a SHADY ordeal and I would tell anyone to just go through a bank because there are way too many different people involved when you go through a broker. Now we have to start ALL OVER which will take about 3 weeks. So it looks like we won't be in the house until early September. LoVeLy
No comments:
Post a Comment