Sunday, August 9, 2009

Love them!




+ I love lots of other people that I didn't put pictures up of : P

3 comments:

  1. Beth (aka Forgotten Sister)August 10, 2009 at 10:38 PM

    Ahem...I am noticing a certain photo of 3 sisters that hasn't been included in this blog post (titled Love Them)! And after we gave you a ride to the wedding Saturday and all! I see how you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't want Sharon to feel bad if she got on! And besides, I had to listen to you two fight like an old couple on the way home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth (Totally Dissed Sis)August 11, 2009 at 4:22 PM

    Okay...so the "old couple" gives you a ride and this is how you treat them??? Dissing them on your blog? I feel the need to defend myself here. Hubby was totally being a backseat driver, which isn't allowed when HE gets to drink at MY cousins wedding and I get to drive his bum home! And, you have to admit, his barking about how I was parking in the garage WAS quite ridiculous! Who cares if I don't park it just how he wants it??? I say don't drink and you can park that darn car any way, any where you want! Shew! Now I feel better.

    ReplyDelete