Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Odd boy out

In my best Big Bird singing voice..."One of these kids is not like the others. One of these kids just doesn't belong. Can you tell which kid is not like the others, before I finish this song."



Of course you can't because I can't get the picture any bigger than this without it looking terribly grainy. I will just have to show you my little odd man out. Keep in mind this is a picture from Russia's Bible camp and every single kid seems overjoyed at learning more about God's love and our faith.


No, not that kid with the mohawk...... The one with the permascowl on his face. HAHA! Jack is my daily source of laughter whether he means to be or not.

1 comment:

  1. Beth (Proud Mama of Grumpy Boy)August 11, 2009 at 4:26 PM

    I saw this today, too. Made me laugh that he was the only kid who didn't look happy! I told the girls about it and Hannah started laughing because he was talking so much when this picture was being taken that she told him to Shut-up! Yes, this photo was taken just after big sis ticked him off off-camera. He really is usually a happy boy...except when it concerns his big sisters bossing him around!!!

    ReplyDelete