I know it might be a little crazy to get two puppies within a year but we couldn't resist! Isn't that just the sweetest little fur ball you've ever seen?!
Haha! GOTCHA! That isn't a fur ball - that's a ball of fur! I gave Gibby her first major haircut today and let me tell ya, she was a trouper. I loved her super fluffy hair but it was definitely past due. Check out my black pants afterwards......
And here she is..... the new and slightly less fuzzy ..... GIBSON ROSE HOYING
I miss her fluff but she's still the same goofy pup. I think I found my new calling... dog groomer
SHUT UP! You gave her a MIDDLE NAME!?!?!?! I think it's definitely time you two had kids ;)
ReplyDeleteGibson is after Jace's favorite guitar and Rose is after his favorite guitarist... Axel Rose.... we're cool like that
ReplyDelete