If I could sum up Easter in a few words it would be.... eat til ya pop. (Then do it again) I think that I probably
The day has finally come. I have officially decided to make some serious changes that I hope you will hold me accountable for. 1) The house looks so good clean that I am going to try to keep it that way... who'da thunk? 2) I am going to do the things needed to move my mary kay business to the next level. I'm thinking free car!! 3) I am going to start exersizing regularly. Going for a walk would probably make me sore for days at this point! Pretty sad.
I think all your goals are great...as long as 1) Your husband is also in on the clean house thing, otherwise it could mean T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
ReplyDelete2) Taking your Mary Kay business to the next level doesn't involve your favorite sister having party #3.
3) You call me to walk with you...we can rub BenGay on each other afterwards. On second thought...ewwwww! Nix the BenGay thing and just call me for that walk!