Saturday, April 11, 2009

You've got to be joking!!

Okay... so here's the story. Last night Jace and I met up with some highschool friends. One of my soon to be married friends and her fiance bought a home and had us to the unveiling. In case she reads.... It's very cute. They did wonders with walls once flowery wallpapered, floor to ceiling. For awhile girls and guys were mingling but it sooned turned into guys' drinking game at the table- girls' gabbing and drinking game at the counter. Jace, a couple other girls, and I used water like the good lenten observers we are. You know, the whole, nothing but water in between meals on Good Friday thing? That's rough! Anyways....it was so much fun! The game that we played allowed for multiple opportunities to laugh until our bellies hurt. (mostly at the girls who were really drinking and getting pretty funny) I honestly probably had 4 cups of water throughout the game. One of the best moments was watching Kasey trying to blow her hair out of her face and getting seriously frustrated during my "You can't touch your hair" rule. Try not touching you hair for a given time. It's harder than you'd think! Well, midnight hit and I had a beer. One beer, O.N.E. It was enough to wash down the handfull of Doritos I shoved in like I hadn't eaten in days, rather than hours. My question is.... How am I hungover?! Honestly, 1 beer gave my some serious reprecussions this morning. I know it has something to do with the fact that I haven't had anything to drink in a looong time, but still. Crazy.

We came home around 2 am and Jace put together our new monsterous coffeetable. We watched a movie until about 4 am and then decided it was time to go to bed. I fell asleep very quickly and apparently Jace had more trouble with it. Knowing that I had some gals coming over for a Mary Kay party this morning, he got back out of bed and cleaned. Yes, CLEANED! I woke up to a clean kitchen, living room, and bathroom! He did not go to bed until 7 this morning! His goofy work schedule seriously screws with his sleeping. At least now I know how to get my house clean...... I am going to stock up on some of that 5Hour Energy stuff to slip into his midnight bowl of Lucky Charms! If you have yet to see the house, now's the time because it won't stay like this for long!! Gimme a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment